• I CAN'T FIND A FABRIC OR WALLPAPER ON YOUR WEBSITE?
If you can't find a specific product when browsing through the collections, try typing in the code, design name or collection name into the search box. Alternatively, you can contact us with the product details and we can check its availability.
• WHAT DO THE CARE CODES ON YOUR WEBSITE STAND FOR?
A full list of the fabric care codes used on our fabrics can be found here.
• HOW DO I ENQUIRE ABOUT OPENING A TRADE ACCOUNT?
If you have a retail outlet and are VAT registered, please apply in one of the following ways:
1) By writing to our sales office with your Company’s full name, address, telephone number and a copy of your letter headed paper.
2) By completing the registration form on the Trade Login section of the website.
Your request will then be given the appropriate consideration and you will receive a response as soon as possible
• HOW CAN I FIND MY NEAREST STOCKIST?
Please visit the “Where to Buy” section on our website (located in the footer) for a full list of Specialist retailers. This list also includes paint stockists.
• CAN I ORDER DIRECTLY FROM THE WEBSITE?
All orders are referred to our Specialist retailers. For more information please visit the “Where to Buy” section on our website for a full list. This list also includes paint stockists.
• HOW DO I FIND OUT THE SUGGESTED SELLING PRICE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS?
Please contact our Head Office on Tel: 0844 543 9500 or any of our Specialist retailers for information. Find retailer contact information in the Where to Buy area.
• DO YOU RECOMMEND/SELL PASTE?
We would recommend you use Sanderson Elite Ready-Mixed Paste for a superior finish. Our paste is available in a 5kg tub which covers approx 5 rolls or a 10kg tub which covers approx 10 rolls. Sanderson Elite Ready-Mixed Paste can be used for all Sanderson and Morris & Co. wallpapers including Vinyl.
• DO YOU RECOMMEND LINING PAPER?
Yes, a good quality lining paper gives an excellent surface for wallpaper to adhere too.
• CAN I RETURN MY UNWANTED ROLLS/FABRIC TO YOU?
Please contact the Retailer you purchased goods from for more details regarding our returns policy. However, we do not accept back less than 5 rolls of wallpaper or 5 metres of fabric.
• CAN I ORDER SAMPLE PAINT POTS?
You can purchase 250ml sample pots in Sanderson Spectrum paint colours from our paint stockists. Please note sample pots are available in a Matt finish only and we would recommend you stir the tester pot well with a palette knife to give you a true colour.
• WHEN USING YOUR SPECTRUM PAINT – SHOULD I USE UNDERCOAT OR PRIMER?
Preparation is the key to successful decoration. Use a good quality primer and/or undercoat for the surface to be painted. Your Sanderson paint stockist will be able to give further advice.
• CAN I ORDER BEDLINEN SAMPLES?
Bedlinen brochures are available upon request and show current designs. For more Sanderson Bedlinen product and stockist information please contact our licensee, Bedeck on Tel: 02838 313000.
• CAN I ORDER FABRIC, TRIMMINGS AND WALLPAPER SAMPLES DIRECTLY FROM THE WEBSITE?
Yes, you can request a maximum of 10 samples using the website if you are:
1) Logged in as a 'Customer'
2) Visiting the site as a guest
Trade users are not restricted to this limit.
Please see the Sample Service page for more information
• HOW LONG ARE THE DELIVERY TIMES FOR TRADE CUSTOMERS?
Our objective is to dispatch all orders received by 3pm on the same day of business. We aim to provide accurate delivery dates for all orders and arrange prompt delivery by the stated date. All deliveries are shipped by standard service unless requested.
UPS Standard - 1-2 working days (depending on the time of order placement)
UPS Express - Next day by 10.30am (Mon-Fri)
UPS Express Saver - Next day by 12pm (Mon-Fri)
Scottish Isles/Channel Islands/Isle of Man/Northern Ireland - 3 working days
• WHY ISN'T THE SITE DISPLAYING CORRECTLY FOR ME ON INTERNET EXPLORER?
We are aware that some users are experiencing issues with some aspects of the site when using Internet Explorer. Problems include reduced functionality and pages displaying incorrectly.
These problems mainly seem to affect users who are using Internet Explorer 8 or 9. We recommended all users update Internet Explorer to the most recent version or use an alternative browser, such as Chrome or Firefox, to enjoy the website at its best.
• WILL YOUR FABRIC/WALLPAPER BE AN EXACT MATCH OF YOUR HOME ACCESSORIES PRODUCTS OF THE SAME DESIGN?
Due to the manufacturing processes of our Home Accessories, it is not always possible to exactly match the colours of fabric or wallpaper of the same design.
Tags: Bedlinen, Rugs, Towels, Mugs, Tableware, Toiletries, Cushions, Tinware, Stationery
• WHY IS MY ORDER DISPLAYING AS UNSUCCESSFUL?
The likely issue here is that you have entered your card details incorrectly, please carefully re-enter them and try again. Please be aware that the 'Year' field must be in the format YYYY, not YY
If the problem persists please visit the Contact Us page and get in touch via telephone, email or the enquiry form.
• WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF PAINTS?
We would expect shelf life to be between 12-18 months depending on storage.
• WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF PASTE?
We would expect the shelf life to be between 12-18 months depending on storage
• WHAT SIZE DOES THE PASTE COME IN?
Paste comes in a 5kg - this will do 5 rolls of standard paper or 10kg - this will do 10 rolls of standard paper
• IF I HOLD AN ACCOUNT WITH YOU - CAN WE ORDER OTHER BRANDS PRODUCTS?
Each brand is separate and you would need to apply for separate accounts for the different brands
• HOW DO I WORK OUT HOW MANY ROLLS OF PAPER I NEED?
See estimation chart (page 58 on the pricelist) for info
• WHAT SIZE SAMPLES ARE AVAILABLE FOR FABRICS AND WALLPAPER?
Wallpaper cuttings - A4 size, Large sample standard 1m x full width
Fabric sample cuttings - 15cms x 15cms , 20cms x 20 cms or 30cms x 30cms (depending on print or plain).
Returnable samples - 55cms x 40cms and can only be ordered via your local retailer. These are to be returned to us as there may be a charge via your local retailer
• IF SAMPLES ARE OUT OF STOCK WHAT SHOULD I DO AND HOW DO I KNOW WHEN THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE?
Please check with your retailer - Our Customer Service department can look into expected times for you
• DO YOU SUPPLY CURTAIN LINING/INTER-LINER?
We do not supply curtain lining, however your retailer would be more than happy to help
• DO YOU OFFER A MADE TO MEASURE SERVICE?
We supply the products only, however most of our dedicated retailers would be able to help with this service.
• HOW MANY METRES OF FABRIC DO I NEED FOR MY CURTAINS?
Your curtain maker or retailer will be able to help - please see Where to Buy for details of your local store
• HOW DO I GET TO THE LONDON SHOWROOM?
The nearest station is Imperial wharf on the London Overground.
People coming by car will need to turn off the A3220 on Lots Road
The C3 bus runs between Earl's Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes
• DO YOU KEEP STOCK OF FABRIC AND WALLPAPER IN YOUR LONDON SHOWROOM?
No we don't - you will need order this and standard delivery is 1-2 days
• CAN WE VISIT THE SHOWROOM IF WE ARE NOT TRADE?
Yes both trade and retail customers are welcome in our showroom all week
• DO YOU HAVE LONGER LENGTHS OF EVERYTHING IN THE LONDON SHOWROOM?
Yes, our London showroom does display many of our most recent fabrics and wallpapers in longer lengths. It is also a fantastic opportunity to look through our pattern books and talk to our expert staff.
• DO YOU HAVE A CURTAIN MAKING SERVICE?
No we don't but please contact your local retailer and they will be able to help
• SHOULD SOMEONE WITH AN MIT ALLERGY USE OUR PAINTS?
Someone with an MIT allergy should NOT use our paints. This is due to the fact that MI or MIT is used as an in-can preservative to protect the paint from spoiling whilst in storage.
• WHY DOESN'T THE COLOUR ON THE WEBSITE EXACTLY MATCH THE COLOUR OF THE PRODUCT?
We strive to make sure the colours shown both online and in our brochures are as close as possible to the finished product, however it is not always possible to get an exact colour match. Deviations in colour can sometimes occur during the photography process or due to variances in computer screen display settings. We advise customers to see the product in person or order a sample (where possible) in order to ensure satisfaction with the product.
• IS THERE ANY IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW ON VELVETS?
Please visit the velvet advice page for all important information regarding velvets
• HOW MUCH AREA IS COVERED BY A WIDE WIDTH WALLCOVERING?
There are two different widths of wide wallcovering:
One roll which covers an area of 6.89sqm (74.16sqft)
One roll which covers an area of 13.78sqm (148.32sqft)
The exact width of each wallcovering is specified in the Product Details overlay on each product page
• HOW MUCH AREA IS COVERED BY A STANDARD WIDTH WALLCOVERING?
Our standard wallcoverings cover an area of 5.23sqm (56.3sqft)